CANA Construction has been awarded the Engineering Award for the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction at the Calgary Courts Centre.
The Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC) is the national industry organization representing the structural steel, open web steel joist and steel platework fabricating industries.
CISC promotes good design and safety, together with efficient and economical use of steel as a means of expanding the construction markets for structural steel, joists and platework.
The Calgary Courts Centre has been awarded the Canadian Design-Build Award, recognizing excellence in the Canadian design build industry.
With the significant emergence of Design-Build as a project delivery method the Canadian Design-Build Institute was established as a Special Committee of the Canadian Construction Association. CDBI is the voice of Canadian Design-Build practitioners and by operating on a national level it connects all of its members across Canada.
- To promote the use of the Design-Build method of contracting where suitable;
- To educate the industry in the proper utilization of the Design-Build method of contracting;
- To recommend "best practices" policies and procedures to support Design-Build utilization;
- To provide a forum for Design-Build practitioners to meet for the purpose of receiving and exchanging information on the Design-Build method of contracting; and
- To communicate the activities of the CDBI to the industry at-large.
We are proud to announce that for 11 consecutive years the CANA Group of Companies has been a Platinum Member of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
The CANA Group is comprised of CANA Construction, CANA Utilities, CANA High Voltage and Shepard Development.
Thank you to our employees, suppliers and clients for making this possible.