Heavy Duty Mechanic
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards for the position. Incumbents may be required to perform any other related duties as may be requested by their supervisor/manager.
To effectively complete the responsibilities of this position, the candidate must be able to complete the following:
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Diagnose sources of any faults and malfunctions
- Perform repairs or replace of defective parts, components, or systems with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Inspect and test vehicles for proper performance to ensure completed work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Support and complete assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Proactively promote through example a safe work ethic, attitude and workplace Utilities
- Proficient, professional, and safe work habits; satisfactory security clearance, valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver’s abstract.
- Hydraulic experience is a plus.
- Professional conduct with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate a commitment to all facets of the role; working towards the achievement of the company goals and objectives
- Awareness of policies and procedures and fellow team members within the organization.