To work with and take direction from Superintendents and foreman effectively.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards for the position. Incumbents may be required to perform any other related duties as may be requested by their supervisor/manager.
To effectively complete the responsibilities of this position, the candidate must be able to complete the following:
• Have a safe work attitude.
• Experience required
• Reliable with the ability to work with Superintendents and foremen effectively
• Ability to prepare, erect and remove structural formwork for concrete foundations, walls, columns, beams and shafts
• Competent in general carpentry such as framing, hoarding, installation of doors and frames
• Able to safely hook forms and signal tower and hydraulic cranes
• Competent with all power tools including table saw and radial arm saw
• Familiar with concrete and formwork estimates
• Competent with reading blue prints
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
• Work is outdoors.
• Other duties as required.
• Journeyman Carpenter certificate.
• Professional conduct with both internal and external customers
• Demonstrate a commitment to all facets of the role; working towards the achievement of the company goals and objectives
• Awareness of policies and procedures and fellow team members within the organization.